Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Another stir fry that’s a quick, easy and nutritious meal that you can whip up for tea! You could substitute the beef for chicken if you like or add other vegetables if you’re not keen on the one’s shown.
1 red pepper
1 red onion
1 head broccoli
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsps. tamari soy sauce
2 tbsps. balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Cut everything into strips excluding the broccoli which should be chopped up into small florets
- Heat the coconut oil so it turns liquid in a wok
- Fry the beef and garlic off first then take them out and keep them in a bowl
- Then throw in the veggies, all in one go, and fry these off before adding the beef and garlic back to the wok
- With everything in the wok, add the soy sauce, balsamic and honey and toss all the vegetables and meat in the ‘sauce’
- Serve with brown rice, rice noodles or courgette / carrot spirals
You’ll notice the soy sauce is called tamari soy sauce, this is because it’s gluten free as opposed to normal soy sauce which is not!
You can enjoy this as part of a healthy diet, it can be eaten as part of The Food Physio Detox Programme or Weight Loss Programme. If you’re interested in joining a programme yourself either book here now or call us for more information.