Healthy Plum Crumble! Well as healthy as it gets!
We are well on our way to Christmas now so I thought it was time to bring out some healthier versions of some old classics! So, here’s the first…a lovely crumble that can be made with plums, peaches, red berries or pears. Watch out though, if you wanted to use rhubarb or cooking apples you’ll probably need to add honey to it to sweeten the fruit up a little more. What’s great about this recipe is that this crumble is entirely healthy so you can enjoy it guilt free!
2 cups of oats
3tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
5 peaches / 10-15 plums
1. Put the oats in a bowl
2. Add the coconut oil and use your finger tips to massage it into the oats
3. Add the vanilla and maple syrup, massage these in too
4. Wash and cut up 5 peaches and place them in the bottom of a dish
5. Cover them with the oat topping
6. Cook in a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes on 180 degrees Celsius